Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where did 2009 go?!

Wow! 2010? When did that happen? I, myself, never saw it coming. I'm not really surprised to tell you the truth. 2009 was a whirwind that towards the end of the year turned into a bit of a hurricane. For the past two or three months I haven't known if I was coming or going. Currently I'm still trying to juggle and there is lots that's in the air but I'm starting to breath again and am extremely excited about some upcoming changes that will hopefully soon be not so in the air and I will be able to share them with you!


In the meantime, some photos, stories and updates about my brief (or not so brief) hiatus from the blogging world. As always, for your viewing pleasure...

I kept looking out into my back yard at this tree, all fall, meaning to photograph it, finally as all of the leaves were starting to flutter down I got my lazy butt out there!

It wouldn't be October without the pumpkin patch!


Santa Who? Well I think he makes a pretty damn handsome Santa myself...

Mya.
My friend Dallas' gorgeous little girl.


I heart this man so much.


Change is never going to be an easy thing, humans, by nature, are creatures of habitat. I would like to think of myself as someone who embraces change and thrives on the newness of each day. But the reality is I get comfortable. I get into a routine, and as much as I love the idea of change, you know, in theory, when it comes down to the nitty gritty I don't actually embrace it quite as much as I'd like. I am working on it. It's a struggle each day and some days are better than others. The changes going on in my life right now are going to be good, SO GOOD, but in the meantime the whole transition thing gets me down sometimes. So, like I said, I am working on it. And for the not so good days? Well that's what they make good ol' Ben and Jerrys for!















1 comment:

  1. change is often the hardest thing we have to do. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete