Monday, September 21, 2009

Places like this make me smile

Do you ever get tired of the day to day drudge? Do you ever just wish you could escape for a minute and surround yourself with endless trees and a sunny day? Yeah, me too! Lucky for me last week my wish actually came true and I was given the opportunity to visit a gorgeous rustic cabin nestled back in the forest along the Deschutes River in Central Oregon.



Maybe it was the sun, maybe it was the crisp morning breeze, maybe it was the fact that the only other person I came across was an elderly fisherman who appeared to be doing more snoozin in his fishing boat than actual fishing..

Can you blame him though? Wouldn't you want to fall asleep to the soft whisperings of the wind rustling through the trees while you floated along the crystal clear Deschutes?

I could have stayed snapping pics of this amazing oasis all the day long, but sadly I was forced to tear myself away and get back to the daily grind. But until next time let's just enjoy the amazing beauty that is nature.




No comments:

Post a Comment